Women In Leadership Masterclass
BUSINESS EMPOWERMENT, LEADERSHIP AND CAREER ADVANCEMENT FOR WOMEN LEADERS, MANAGERS AND NEXT-GENERATION LEADERS
The Chairman of Alibaba Group, Mr. Jack Ma said: “one of the critical factors to our success is because of we have 75% female in the leadership roles”.
Even the most confident and competent women leaders sometimes seedtime to step away and gain clarity about their roles. New Rich Builder Woman Leadership Development for women challenges you to think about your identity as a leader, choose what you want, and work intentionally to make it happen.
While men and women are equally capable of effective leadership, research shows that we are strikingly different in how we promote our unique strengths and telltales. Learn how you can strategically position yourself within the wider organization as an influential and proactive leader. Gain the confidence to take risks, grab all opportunities for career progression, and exert greater influence over the choices you make.
Learn how women leaders can move effectively to and through the executive levels of their organizations, seeking practical guidance from successful leaders.
Women now head some of the largest corporations in the world, yet women still lag men in advancement, compensation, and leadership. Indeed, the numbers and percentage of women at the highest corporate levels and board positions have remained constant. Women still face challenges in moving to senior positions in corporations.
At the Women’s Leadership Development Masterclass, learn how women can move effectively to and through the executive levels of their organizations, seeking practical guidance from successful leaders.
Why You Should Attend
- Learn how leading companies utilize the expertise of both men and women to achieve success
- Understand the importance of setting up structures and strategies to ensure that women are considered for advancement
- Prepare for supporting women’s efforts through mentorship, sponsorship, marketing, and other activities
- Explore issues of creating a life of well-being and wisdom as a female leader
- Interact with other professionals who are involved in advancing women
- Gain clarity about your strengths and roles as a women leader
- Rewrite your perception of women in leadership roles
- authenticity: examine your personal values and sense of purpose
- Gain the confidence to promote yourself as a competent leader
- Learn how to build and leverage strategic networks
- Create a strategic plan for your future development
9:00 AM - 12:00 PM SGT
- 28 Tai Seng Street, Sakae Building Level 7, Singapore 534106
Standard SOLD OUT $98.00
- Venue Address
- 28 Tai Seng Street, Sakae Building Level 7, Singapore 534106 Singapore